I was lucky enough to interview makeup artist supremo Sharon Dowsett at her Central London studio Dowsettland. Sharon is well known for her work for Vogue and GQ, Chanel and Gucci. She is also the ambassador for Maybelline, but I made her promise to mention other favourite products too. I quizzed her about making up the famous faces that have grown up and grown older in the business like Kate Moss and Yasmin LeBon. Here she gives advices on anti ageing eyebrows, concealer around your eyes, how to lift your cheeks with blusher and the best way to open and define brows with liner and mascara. Also her all time favourite age defying foundations.
Here is what she rates
* Maybelline Dream BB
* Maybelline BabySkin Primer
* Estee Lauder Perfectionist
* Chanel Perfection Lumiere Velvet
* Maybelline Dream Touch Blush in Berry and Peach
* Shu Uemura Transparent Lip Liner (I can’t find this one, if anyone does let me know) but this is very similar
* Lipstick Queen Invisible Liner
* And so is this one, great value from L’Oreal Paris %C3%A9al-Paris-Le-Lip-Liner-Magique-by-Color-Riche_1539306?cm_mmc=bmm-_-google-_-PLAs-_-Boots%20Shopping%20-%20Category%20-%20Beauty
Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE, LIKE and COMMENT.
Come Follow Me:
* Twitter *
* Instagram *
* Facebook *
Don’t forget I answer every question personally.